Monday, 7 January 2013

:: True Love ::

Every moment we spent together
Has touched our lives , our souls forever
The things that we shared and learned
Is permanent growth that we've earned .

The person that I have grown into today
Did not get there by chance , no way
I am who I am partly because of you
And you are YOU because of me , too

The changes I see
and what I have learned about me
are a response to how we affected our lives
and what we discover in each others eyes .

It is uncertain if we have to part or one day live together
Either way, we have touched our lives forever !
No matter what the future will show
No matter what we are told .

We are connected on such a deep levels
That no one can remove that , not even the devil .
Our feelings might be different a year from now
But you are part of me forever somehow

A part of me will always be you
and a part of you will always be me .
no matter what happens , that much is certain
our souls are one until life closes the curtain .

I will love your forever
For worse or for better

You are tattooed in my heart
And nothing can tear our souls apart .

I will never forget you
For my love is honest and true .




Terima kasih sebab sudi baca !! ツ

0 000 »» Budak Chomell: