Monday, 21 January 2013

:: Sorry ::

Assalamualaikum . .
I know that this is not enough . .
I have hurt you so much . .
I really don't know where to start but I guess apologizing should
be the 1st part . .
It was never my intention to hurt you . .
My feelings for you are true . .
Never did I imagine that we will go through this . .
I feel so lost because you're not here . .
The touch of your hands , the warmth of your lips ,
your smile , everything about you ~ I really miss . .
This heart of mine it longs for you . .
It only beats for only you . .
Stupid , I am indeed . . *STUPID NEVER FINISH*
I made you cry , 
I broke your smile . .
I'm SORRY for what I did . .
I love you , , I really do . .
Forgive me for I was weak  . . :'(



Sorry Dir  .


Terima kasih sebab sudi baca !! ツ

0 000 »» Budak Chomell: