Saturday, 12 January 2013

:: 10 Sign I'm in Love ::


 10. You are the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing about when I fall aslepp ,
9. Just thinking about you puts the biggest smile on my face and my heart beats faster and faster . . (like now , hehe . .) ,
8. Every love song I listen to , I think of you ,
7. I re-re-read all our convos over and over and over again ,
6. When we are together , I never want the moment to end , I want it to last forever and ever ,
5. Whenever I am with you or look at you , nothing else in the world matters . I am blind to everything but you !!
4. I am on cloud nine just the way you smell . :) ,
3. Just by hearing your voice , I get butterflies and cant help but smile ,
2. I miss you even before you leave ,
1. I would do anything in the world for you since you are my world and my everything . .

I LOVE YOU BABY !!!


Terima kasih sebab sudi baca !! ツ

0 000 »» Budak Chomell: