Tuesday, 11 December 2012

:: story morry .. ::


This is a story about a girl and her man .
for the last 2 years i have been alone . 
searching . . . .
growing . . . .
re-creating myself . . .
I have learned some hard lessons  ,faced some trials ,
felt sorrow , felt joy  , happiness . . .
Today my heart feels so full it might just explode .
I am in love with this man .

We have been married for 26 years .

We have 4 beautiful children together .
It took 2 years alone to know who i am .
What i want , what i need.
Today i know that i am a better person with him .
Together we are stronger .
I am happy .
I need him in my life .
Like i said .
My heart is so full .
This journey we are on together hasn't always been easy .
What i know today , it is worth it.
It is better to face it together .

Sometimes we have to be willing to open our hearts and not listen with our heads .
I want to live a life where my heart leads me .
and my head follows .
I took a chance with my heart .
quieted my head .
I got on the back of a scooter and let my heart take over .
It's amazing what miricals can happen when you do this .

I am living one .
Together i know i can face anything .

Together we are amazing .
My life isn't perfect .
Not always easy  , but it is good .
There is work to be done .
I am so happy to know I won't be doing it alone .






Terima kasih sebab sudi baca !! ツ

0 000 »» Budak Chomell: